AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for Multiple Vacancies @ aiimsexams.edu.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of Multiple posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 21st August 2022.
AIIMS NORCET Department has released this advertisement for the post of Nursing Officer. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Delhi is published on our website page Delhi Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Nursing Officer (NORCET-2022)|
- Closing date for Online Application forms : 21-08-2022
- Last date for submission of fees : 21-08-2022
- Correction/ edit of application : Aug 22-23, 2022
- Online exam date : 11-09-2022
- Nil : PwBd candidates
- Rs 2400/- : SC/ST/EWS candidates
- Rs 3000/-: for other candidates
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
BSc (Hons.) Nursing/ BSc Nursing or Post Basic BSc Nursing OR Diploma in GNM and 2 yrs experience
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 9300 – 34800 + GP 4600
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- duration of the examination will be 3 hrs.
- Exam paper will consist of 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
How To Apply for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (aiimsexams.edu.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (aiimsexams.edu.in) of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.