Agnipath Agniveer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for Multiple Agniveer (General Duty, Tradesmen, Clerk / Store Keeper Technical) Vacancies @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army has released the advertisement for the recruitment of Multiple posts. The Registration date to apply for these Vacancy is July 2022.
Agnipath Agniveer Department has released this advertisement for the post of Agniveer (General Duty, Tradesmen, Clerk / Store Keeper Technical) etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment Notification Details–
|Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms)|
|Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)|
|Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms)10th pass|
|Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 8th pass|
- Registration start : July 2022
No Application Fees
Educational Qualification Required
|Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms)||Class 10th /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following fgrading system minimum of D grade (33% – 40%) in individual subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate in C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate|
|Agniveer (Tech)||10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass from any recognized State Edn Bd or Central Edn Bd to incl NIOS and ITI course of min one yr in reqd field with NSQF level 4 or above|
|Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Cl XII is mandatory.|
|Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms)10th pass||(a) Class 10th simple pass (b) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.|
|Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 8th pass||(a) Class 8th simple pass (b) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
17.5 to 23 Years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Years||Monthly Pay||In Hand|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for Agnipath Agniveer Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Agnipath Agniveer Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (joinindianarmy.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (joinindianarmy.nic.in) of Indian Army through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.