AEES Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 205 Primary Teacher, Preparatory Teacher, Librarian, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, Vacancies @ aees.gov.in
Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 205 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 12th June 2022.
AEES Department has released this advertisement for the post of Primary Teacher, Preparatory Teacher, Librarian, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Sarkari Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
AEES Recruitment Notification Details–
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||15|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||101|
|Primary Teacher (PRT)||70|
|Primary Teacher (Music)||5|
- Last date to apply: 12th June 2022
- No Fees for Women/SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Rs 750/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||Master’s Degree with min 50% marks OR Post Graduate degree in concerned subject with min 50% marks and B.A.Ed /B.Sc.Ed|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||Three years Bachelor’s Degree with min 50% marks in subjects concerned and BEd or BScEd/ BAEd|
|Librarian||Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or equivalent degree with min 50% marks OR Diploma/Degree of minimum one year duration in Library Science with min 50% marks|
|Primary Teacher (PRT)||Pass in Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate or equivalent with min 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)/ B.El.Ed. / two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) OR Graduation in any subject with min 50% marks and Bachelor’s of Education (B.Ed.)|
|Primary Teacher (Music)||Bachelor’s Degree in Music with min 50% marks OR Pass in Senior Secondary/Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate (10+2) and diploma of minimum 2 years in Music with min 50% marks|
|Preparatory Teacher||Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate or equivalent with min 50% marks OR Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education /Pre-School Education/Early Childhood Education Programme (D. E. C. Ed.) or B.Ed. (Nursery)|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||max 40 yrs|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||max 35 yrs|
|Librarian||max 35 yrs|
|Primary Teacher (PRT)||max 30 yrs|
|Primary Teacher (Music)||max 30 yrs|
|Preparatory Teacher||max 30 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- CBT and Skill Test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for AEES Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (AEES Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (aees.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (aees.gov.in) of Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.